Meeting Diverse Customer Needs Through Cooperation Between Three Divisions
At Nikko Rica, the three divisions of sales, technology and manufacturing form a single unit having the mutual trust we have with our customers as the core of the unit, and we cooperate in developing the material demanded by our customers in a wide variety of fields to provide high quality chemical materials utilizing the processing technology that we have been cultivating since we were established.
Outsourcing of manufacturing offers the following advantages.
Reduces the facility investment costs needed for manufacturing
Reduces the cost needed from production to product transportation
Reduces the personnel costs needed such as for manufacturing and managing products
Please consult us if you are concerned about any of the following
- Searching for a new manufacturing outsourcer.
- Considering risk diversification of outsourced manufacturing including BCP measures.
- Considering outsourcing production for business rationalization.
- Searching for a test production outsourcer for small lots.
Nikko Rica Manufacturing Technology and Quality Control System
Nikko Rica has an abundance of experience in manufacturing chemical raw materials that are used in a wide variety of fields, and is highly rated by our customers. This provides support for development of human resources who are technologically capable and production technology and quality management systems with a rich lineup of the latest analysis equipment. We have also obtained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification.
List of Analysis Equipment
We have a wide variety of analysis equipment available including the following.
- ICP emission spectrometer
- Particle size distribution analyzer
- Thermal analyzer TG-DTA
- Gas chromatograph
- Fluorescent X-ray analyzer
- Scanning electron microscope
- Thermal analyzer DSC
- Liquid chromatograph
- X-ray diffraction unit
- BET specific surface area unit
- Ion chromatographic analyzer
Inquiries or Request
For inquiries or requests about outsourced manufacturing, please contact us by phone or by using the inquiry form.
Kansai Branch Office
Time in weekday 9:00～17:00 (Japan time)