The use of Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5.01 or later or Netscape Version 7.1 or later is recommended. Use of an environment that does not conform to recommendations or, even with the recommended environment, an inappropriate setting of your browser may make it impossible to use this site or result in incorrect displays. For display resolution, 800 x 600 pixels or more is recommended.
(Please note that setting the security level to low is done so at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damages you may incur by changing the settings.)
Copyrights, trademarks, etc.
All information on products, services, and technologies provided on the Website is protected by the Copyright Law, Trademark Law, or other legislation related to intellectual property rights. You may use such information to the extent such use is authorized by such legislation (for certain private purposes, for example). Any use of such information beyond such extent (including duplication, transmission, distribution, transfer, adaptation; the same applies hereinafter) requires the prior written consent of the Corporation. The trade names, trademarks, and emblems are protected by the Trademark Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law, and other legislation. You may not use them without the prior written consent of the Corporation.
While using the Website, you may not do any of the following:
- Any actions that do or may infringe upon the assets or privacy of third parties, including the use of personal information available on the website.
- Any actions that do or may cause any detriment or loss to third parties or to the Corporation. Any defamation, slander or threat against third parties or the Corporation.
- Any actions that do or may offend public order and morals.
- Any criminal acts or any actions that do or may lead to criminal acts.
- Any actions to transmit or register the e-mail address or other personal information of other people or to impersonate other people.
- Any actions to use the Website for sales or other commercial activities.
- Any actions to defame or discredit the Corporation or the Website.
- Any actions to use or provide computer viruses or other harmful programs or any other actions that may lead to such actions.
- Any actions that do or may violate laws and regulations.
- Any other actions the Corporation has deemed inappropriate at any time.
The Corporation does not give any guarantee about the correctness, usefulness, currency, sureness, or fitness for your purposes of any information posted on the Website (including non-suspension of functions, correction of defects, absence of harmful data or programs on the Website or its servers), although it makes its best effort to ensure these when posting information on this site. The Corporation does not accept any responsibility for any loss you may suffer resulting from the use or non use of such information or your use of the Website.
Links to the Website
Regardless of whether you are a private individual, or representing a corporation, if you wish to link your site to the Website, please call us on +81-3-5209-9870 (switchboard). To link your site to the Website, the following terms apply:
- The URL to be linked will in principle be displayed on the top page of the Website http://nikko-rica.co.jp.
- You may not use the Corporation's logo, marks or other registered trademarks to provide links to the Website without obtaining prior authorization. The Corporation does not approve links provided in such a way that users may mistake the source of information.
- When providing links to the Website, make sure that a new browser window opens to display the Website. If the Website is displayed in the frame window of another site, it may cause misunderstanding among third parties, due to confusion about the source of content.
- The Corporation refuses links from the following websites:
- Any sites with content that defame or slander the Corporation or other persons (or companies).
- Any sites that do or may infringe upon the copyrights and other intellectual property rights, assets, privacy or other rights, including portrait rights, of the Corporation or other persons (or companies).
- Any sites whose contents may mislead the visitors into believing that they are in certain partnership or cooperation with the Corporation or that the Corporation approves or supports such sites.
- Any other sites that do or may violate legislation including laws, regulations, and orders, or that offend public order and morals, or that may hinder the operation of the Website.
- If you wish to link your site to the Website, please call us on +81-3-5209-9870 and let us know the following:
- （1） Your name (private person, company, or association)
- （2） Name of representative
- （3） Address
- （4） Telephone number
- （5） E-mail addresses
- （6） URL